– To put up plastic shed to form greenhouse;
– To raise local temperature of the shed, keep temperature even;
– Improves water and nutrient applications;
– Promotes biological pest control;
– The add of additives can attain specious effects of protecting crop’ growing environment;
– With UV over 2-3 years
– Non-dripping film
– Anti-fog film
– MLLDPE enhancing film
UV Blocker film
UV blocker film, a considerable decrease in white fly, thrips and other insect activity has been observed inside the greenhouse covered with UV blocker films.
A thermic film is necessary for the places where the night temperature drops below the optimum temperature necessary for the plants.
An anti drip layer is always on the inner side of the plastic. It is very important to note that when a customer buys an anti drip film the anti drip side must be fixed on the inside facing the plants.
The anti drip additive binds them to the film and they virtually are not moving.