The density is 0.95-0.96 g/cm3
HDPE High density polyethylene sheeting features:
1. Wide temperature range;
2. High mechanical strength;
HDPE High density polyethylene sheeting physical parameters:
Tensile Strength（MD/TD): 45.2/45.5/Mpa
Stretch rate (MD/TD): 318/378 %
Shore hardness: 2100/1400
Tear strength (MD/TD): 60/70 N/cm
Notched impact strength: 27/1100 J/m
24h water absorption: <0.01 %
3. Has excellent moisture resistance and better oil resistance.
4. Easy heat sealing and repeated heat sealing.
5. Elongation, tear strength, impact strength, etc. are all very high. They are very strong films but feel less hard.
6. Water resistance, moisture resistance, chemical resistance.
7. Colorless, odorless.
8. Light weight, but relative to LDPE and LLDPE.
9. At very low temperatures, it shows considerable rigidity.
10. Heat resistance, thermal stability better than LDPE.
11. In general, as the density increases, the mechanical properties increase, but the impact strength becomes smaller, and the humidity resistance, chemical resistance, heat resistance, blocking resistance, and double gliding are all improved.
12. The transparency of HDPE packaging films is significantly lower than LDPE packaging films.
13. HDPE packaging film has good rigidity and poor flexibility.
14. Contact with oxygen prone to oxidation reaction, which will become brittle and aging.
15. The UV resistance is poor.
16. Poor adhesion.
1. Environmental protection, environmental sanitation (such as domestic garbage landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plant conditioning pools, underground foundations for waterproofing and seepage prevention, factory roof moisture-proof industries, hospital solid wastes, etc.)
2. Water conservancy (such as seepage prevention, plugging, reinforcement, seepage prevention, vertical core wall, slope protection, etc.)
3. Municipal engineering (freeway, subway, underground construction of buildings, roofing, roof garden impervious, sewage pipeline lining, etc.)
4. Garden (top garden, artificial lake, river, reservoir, golf course bottom lining, slope protection, green lawn water and moisture, etc.)
5. Petrochemical (chemical storage tank, oil refinery, gas station tank impervious, chemical reaction tank, sedimentation tank lining, secondary lining, etc.)
6. Mining (washing tanks, heap leaching tanks, ash dumps, dissolving tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yards, bottom liners for tailings, etc.)
7. Transport facilities (base reinforcement of highways, impervious culverts)
8. Agriculture (reservoir, drinking water pool, storage pond, impervious irrigation system, agricultural farming such as pig farm septic tank)
9. Aquaculture (aquaculture ponds, intensive, factory-culture ponds, fish ponds, lining of shrimp ponds, sea cucumber ring slopes, etc.)
10. Salt industry (salt field crystal pool, brine pool lid, salt film, salt pond plastic film)