PVC shrink film:
PVC heat shrink film is made of PVC resin mixed with dozens of auxiliary materials and then inflated. It is characterized by good transparency, easy shrinkage, high strength, shrinkage rate can be freely adjusted according to user needs, and has strong operability.
Widely used in wine, food, sporting goods, disinfection tableware, electronic appliances, daily necessities, handicrafts, security products, audio-visual products, medicines, stationery, toys, portals, plastic hardware, glass ceramics and so on all kinds of commodity packaging, so that Its appearance is more distinctive and beautiful, and improves the grade of product packaging, and protects the product from dust and squandering. It is the ideal film packaging material.
Ordinary packaging grade PVC shrink film, can be made into tubular film, L-folded film, and can be processed into tube bag, flat bag.
PVC shrink film can also be used for printing, but the printing effect is not fine, and the number of printable colors is small, usually printed one, two colors.
PVC shrink film can be made into tubular film, L-fold film, and can be processed into tube bag, flat bag and so on.
PVC shrink film advantages:
– Stretch packages save raw materials compared to shrink package, and do not require heat shrink packaging machines, saving energy;
– High strength, large elastic pull force, can be tightly wrapped to any geometric shape, and can avoid the damage caused by the bundled goods, has good anti-loose, rainproof, dustproof, anti-theft and other effects;
– The use of high-performance resins and excipients to meet the needs of different users in the largest range;
– It can produce single-side viscous products, reduce the noise emitted during winding and stretching, and reduce dust and sand during transportation and storage.
– With a full range of varieties and colors;
– Promote image with CIS project;
– Suitable for a variety of product packaging requirements;
– Enhanced visual effects of product packaging;
– Promote the image even more.